My Journey is very keen to promote active and sustainable modes of transport within workplaces in the Borough, an important facet of which is cycling into work. We already work with a number of workplaces and business parks but we are keen to spread our help to more.
We have a number of events and activities that we can offer which include:
- Bike Maintenance Workshops – teaching employees the essentials of bike maintenance with a qualified mechanic
- Cargo Bike - looking for different way to transport goods to your clients or customers? Try out the cargo bike!
- Cycle Training – sessions from your workplace to improve on-road skills and build confidence
- Dr Bike – a visit from a qualified mechanic to conduct a maintenance service on employees' bikes
- Urban Limits - bike challenges for the workplace
- Organising active travel breakfasts - special one-off mornings to incentivise bike use
- Led rides - taking some of your staff on a short scenic cycle of the area often during lunchtime
If you're interested in any of the above contact us for more information.