Book Titles Competition
My Journey Wokingham is delighted to announce that a winner has been chosen for their Solve the Book Title competition. This activity, which was a combined effort between My Journey, WBC Libraries, Dinton Pastures, and the Community Engagement team ran between 19th April until 28th May.
Children were asked to complete the titles of famous books, where a part of the title which related to items of nature and sustainable travel had been removed. Depending on your knowledge of children’s books, some of the titles ranged from obvious to quite tricky.
The winner has been contacted and should be receiving their prize soon.
The answers to the competition are as follows:
- Five on a hike together by Enid Blyton
- Shark in the park! by Nick Sharratt
- Rita the rollerskating fairy by Daisy Meadows
- The great cycle challenge by Chris Hoy
- Amazing animal homes by Chris Packham
- The super scooter by Axel Scheffler
- The Whales on the bus by Katrina Charman
- The train to impossible places by P.G. Bell
- The rebel bicycle club by Gabrielle Kent
- Hugless Douglas and the nature walk by David Melling
- Keep running, Gingerbread Man! By Steve Smallman